Jan 5, 2009

Ask and you shall receive

When I was asked what I wanted for Christmas..I said...fabric spray adhesive and batting..lots of batting, so I could get the quilt tops stitched up. So my daughter spoiled me with spray..gift certificate for batting and gift certificate for more fabric to use only after I finish what I have she said!
So tonight I prepared this one.

She got this fabric spray from the LQS. It had came in by mistake, price was good, so she bought me all 3 cans. Have you heard of it. I liked it. It is from France.

2 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

I haven't tried that spray but I sure do like using basting spray in general. Pinning and unpinning when I am quilting is not my idea of a good time!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I use the 505 spray, but it's in a different looking can. It could be the same stuff and it's pretty good. Moveable to an extent.

Also, after Jen told me what she buys, I bought my batting on a roll from online. Just over $100 for a 30 yard roll, I think. Much more economical than buying it in a store around here! :)