Aug 27, 2008

Thursday's Haul

As I said I skipped out of work last Thursday. I had ordered a book BEFORE I had found out there was a give a way on her blog for the same book. Go check out her site - her name is Healther Mulder Peterson..Anka Treasures http://ankastreasures.wordpress.com/


The quilt I want to make is called Meadow Lane and I would like to do it in her "Winter Spice" fabric line also.
While I was there I bought the new Crabapple Hill Stitchery called " Over the River and Through the Woods"


Then when I got back home I went to The Olde Crow our new LQS and picked up backing for my daughters quilt...finally...and these fat quarters. I got to pop a balloon and got another 30% off the total purchase. Yeah for me! They had 3 fabrics of the "Winter Spice" line I want but I want more of a selection. Will have to check on line for those..The colours are gorgeous.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT BOOK MYSELF. LUCKY YOU ON YOUR GREAT BUYS.I LOVE THE FABRIC LINE MYSELF. HAPPY QUILTING!