Sep 10, 2008

What was I thinking?

A few posts ago I showed a Crapapple Hill Studio pattern that I purchased when I skipped off work. My goodness..what was I thinking???? This picture shows part of the pattern on the window with me tracing it with a Pigma .01 pen. That is ALOT of tracing. The pattern requires your panel be the WOF x 15" and there are THREE of them --- so I have a ways to go. I have a 12" square light box but that would just involve too much repositioning so I thought it would be easier with the window method. I think I may want to buy one of those Xray viewers that go the length of the wall in the Xray departments that the doctors use to view your Xray. That would make it alot easier eh? I wonder how long it will take me to stitch that...and you can be sure that I will be alot better at stitcheries when the end of this baby is done.
If you click on the picture it will show you the detail alot better.

No comments: