Sep 8, 2008

One Down

I regularly visit the sites from overseas and admire their stitching abilities from this side of the pond. Stitchery is much bigger over there then it is here. Well at one of the sites I visit daily: http://abyquilt.blogspot.com/ said she had asked to be a stitching angel. So I followed the link and got the information but did not sign up - because quite frankly - I am only testing the waters learning embrodiery and did not want to commit to something that I may not be able to do. But the site did offer you the opportunity to download the FREE stitchery pattern that was posted from designers each Monday. So here is the first one. It is an arm chair caddy for holding your pins and two side pockets. So cute..so easy..great directions. In hindsight I am glad that I did not sign up for the swap because I definitely need improvement on my stitches and also because I would not have been able to keep pace with these ladies.. They sure can they stitch!!!


You should go and check out the website at: http://www.hugsnkisses.typepad.com/

Have a nice day.

No comments: